Wednesday, December 3, 2008

that was bloody gooood

oh my gawd..... i hv to tell u this
went jj to watch madagascar II
it was so funny i lost my my bottle of water underneath my seat

i nvr knew madagascar was this great , well not until i watched it of course
i always thought madagascar was juz some idiotic animals show running off the hook
i guess not XD

actually, i was thinkin of watchin twilight
some vampire love storyor sth like that

it turned out that i joined a couple of my friends to watch madagascar
it'll be a whole lot fun to watch together with friends rather than watchin alone
dontcha think

its gettin late, my eyes are getting sore
so i guess i better head to my bed ^^

um.... any other who are depressed or got dumped by gf/bf
go watch that show!!
complimented by ME XD

0 comments: