Thursday, January 15, 2009

confused yet tempted

Remember that movie Yes man?
well .... Carl ~ by jim carrey
he somehow reminds me of who i am~~ sometimes....

there are some familiar questions
do u wanna do this?
are u interested in this dude?
boy juz giv it a shot....

hah wad ironic is.... normally
i said No =.= thank you

After watching tat freak show
it did change some of my perspectives toward offers
well atleast i tried

then....
I was back to square one zz

and today,
i was " educated" and was offered to attend this um... seminar o.o
which would probably help me in getting a job
lol i know this sounds kinda surreal
i was less motivated at first
now, i may hv changed my mind

sigh...

1 comments:

jpart1974 said...

David, Robin Williams is one of our times good actors: Good morning Vietnam, Dead Poet's Society, April Rush and Mrs Doubtfire to name a few.

In the Dead Poet's Society a saying "Seize the day" was used, it originates from another "Carp Diem"!

Live every day as it is your last and never get angry at anyone it only hurts you.

You are special, how special may we leave that to time and Chance, but I am proud to know you even if only for a few minutes. Truly Paul