Sunday, April 26, 2009

First ever

Hah every1 has his/her first ever....
why am i any different ? XD

Am not, that why lol

First EVER ( formally attired on stage + receive award From FLP + First evr AS!)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Hehe not every1 has the privilege to see these pics u know ... EXcept U!!!
in fact this could be the first ever pic of me in those attires
U dont see me wearing those that often dont u hehe...

well it's certainly worth remembering, i did receive my first award lol
Fortunately i dun hv to giv speech otherwise i probably screw the entire crowd haha

there's more to it though, its what we called belief
this may not sound appropriate to u, but to me IT DOES

A quote from a great man ( i shall not reveil who he is XD)
"If I have the belief that I can do it,
I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning."


Here's a lil something i would also like to share abt

Photobucket

My FIRST EVER checque LOL
ps its not much, but it'll do XD

0 comments: