Sunday, June 21, 2009

grateful

haa... yes.....
right...
so the tests are over, FOR NOW that is lol
im havin study leave to be exact
so i'll be chillin for a couple of days
after that, back to study
goodness me

just drove a couple of my friends over Station1 for $upper hah
not too bad eh
well, its cool
provided that u hv a car of course =.=

well well, see how time went by
im reaching the end of my first sem now
and i thought i juz went in coll not too long ago ...

i recalled how ppl used to ask me How's coll life so far? what its like? and so on...
and i always replied Owh... its ok, everything's doing fine i guess
i always said its fine,
but it is ridiculously exhausting
i think it muz be me goin back and flo all the way from klang to my coll
have to consider stayin over there nxt yr

* Glad im having break right now......

0 comments: