Monday, July 20, 2009

just my two cents

boy yoh boy....
its been 3 weeks now since i had my holis
im goin back to coll in just 2 more days !

i never thought i'd say this but
im missing my holidays already lol

the thing is.....
i always thought holidays would be boring
and that i would rather spend time in college or something like that
because if i were to stay at home i would just sit on my couch and slp Hahah

okok
the truth is,
i had 3 months of holidays before i started my college
i got so fed up with the holidays
i made prayers so that time would run a lil bit faster and i could get to college =.=''
since then
i never complained like " AHHh the holidays are over already?!! damnit i wish it would last forever!!!!"
something like that zzz

well now i got this weird feeling
i wanted more holidays LOL

SheeeeeeShhh like God's gonna make something terrible happen
and college would stop operating O.o"

wait...
that's not what i want......


......

0 comments: