Saturday, May 15, 2010

looking back



today's prolly one of the most non-productive Fridays ever

I told myself that i would finish at least half of the report today and look where i'm standing right now

u know what, i started thinkin that im actually intoxicated

u know when you started feeling lazy and tired all the time.

i literally slept 3 hours after dinner (well technically coz it was 5 at that time)

and now my stomach is hatin on me

see that picture up there?

thats me. when i was 15 or something. ignorant, funny, stupid as usual

I think i got this from Taiwan if i remembered correctly

An old chap cut my face off from a piece of paper,

he was so quick, he had it done before i could say " U think im gonna believe u doing that? "

of course i ate my words for that.

now as i retrospect, its weird that i hardly remember most of my childhood memories.

maybe, just maybe i should make videos of myself

just so i remember what i did before ;)

0 comments: