Friday, October 31, 2008

the Endurer

Alright,,,there are 2 things that r gettin into my head rite now....
1)the EXAM.... sigh..... i dun even wanna talk it.
2)my HAIR !!! =.= u must be curious y i juz said that....well,the thing is..i had my last hair cut somewhere around end of sept.Now, it'd grown a lil bit too long and it's puttin heat into my system argh!!!!
i was plannin to hv my hair cut AFter SPM( woosh i cant imagine how am i goin to look like then)

2 days from now, im returnin all the texts back to sch.
so that means i wouldnt be able to study form 5 sej text after then.
which ALSO means i hv another couple of days to cover it until deadline
which...... lead to the conclusion: I actually hv to go through the whole sej text in 2 days of time!!!( oh WTF)

despite all the hectics goin around and around..., i shall persevere!!!!! ARGH....
from now on i will be an ENdUreR....

0 comments: