Saturday, November 1, 2008

second thought

i used to be a fanatic over this online game~ maplestory
i got too hooked up till a point where i couldnt care less whether i get enough slp or not..

well after a year+ gettin hooked up on that game, i realised it doesnt worth my time anymore,so i wouldnt mind handin over my "treasure" (game's treasure) to one of my pals.

hm... today he sent me a msg sayin that he lost the " treasures " that i handed to him be4, i was surprised of coz by the time i receive his msg. but soon, i felt no more than sorry for those lame gamers....

im glad that i felt that way, becoz... back in those days i wouldnt be able to slp if anything goes wrong wif my character ( in game) . and..... i may end up havin arguements wif my pal here.
so im really glad it didnt turn out that way....

oh and um...after some time i got the msg.... i hv finally decided to get a HAIR cut!!!! hah, i went to the barber shop situated 5 mins bike ride away from my house :X

by the time i got there, i take a look at the mirror (there r lots of big mirrors there ;D) i was shocked.....!!!

somehow or rather my hair looked terribly .... good Lol ( i think its becoz of the wind blown towards me when im biking XD)

well, sean ( the barber) told me that i hv to come some other day coz he's closin shop ( it was 9 pm haha)

after i reached home,i hesitated if i should take a hair cut
and now i hv a second thought....

0 comments: