Thursday, November 27, 2008

narrow down to one

foooh..............
juz ripped est off my list :D
now all thats left is -----> account =.=

god damn, i almost blew my est paper 1 ( essay)

i flipped through few pages ahead....
" okay.... okay..... not so bad....... oh... its gear,,,,, OH SHYT nutrients!!!"
awe.... my

this est "thing" really suck, its either chemist/bio*/physics ....crap

and nutrients are under <> which it isnt 1 of my subdj...

so,, all i could do is to SQueeeeeeeeezzze all the juice from my brain and
try to recall what i remembered when i was in form 2 /....." science"

and i thought it was eassssy~~~
guess i was wrong
under-estimated its POTENTIAL THREAT / A killer

+ as soon as the clock strike 1515
most pppl scream here and there like no bloody shyt buisness.... sigh
well i guess they couldnt help it

4 days remaining.......

0 comments: