Monday, November 3, 2008

monday night laughs

hah today i had a pretty good laugh, all thx to the followin show i watched...
1) F.R.I.E.N.D.S ( i love em)
2) my wife and kids ( omg this is da killa LOl)
3)8 simple rules
4) hope and faith

yea coz of em this is the best monday i had since.... um (let me see =.=) yea... since OCT!!

despite all the movies and stuffs, todays school was a total f*ck

i was suppose to return all the texts to the officials,well at least that's wad i hope for.
i stayed up late the night be4 juz to get all the texts ready to get rid off (except a few of em)
i had to carry em all the way from my house to my class ( sounds alot of work =.=)
and guess wad......
they got REJECTED ...
coz i didnt wrap it.... holy shyyte ( i guess thats my fault then)
still i insisted to hand it over coz it wont cause much troubles anyway...
but NO.........
i hv to wrap em unless im willin to pay rm2 for each of those unWrapped texts ( bullshyt like thats gonna happen)
Bottom lines, i reached home with the same no. of texts i left with.
wad a total waste of effort zz

0 comments: