Friday, February 20, 2009

Hi again

Yo~ hi there...
its been quite some time since i update my blog
Hah, come to think of it
i've been pretty slack recently

well, frankly speaking
towards the end of February
there're something that concern me

First off,
this Driving license, is really getting me nowhere....
i dont know
sometime, i just .......
doubt myself

and then,March is just around the corner
that means i'll be getting my spm result real, real soon
follow by my future education
have to decide where to study....
Sigh..... (feeling down at the moment)

U know.....
i got this weird feeling that
I'm wasting my time sitting around at home
not knowing what lies ahead of me
and wanted to meet new people
or probably go to college etc

but then again,
something's holding me back
lol, how to put this up~
sometimes i just dont feel like going to "sschool" again
thinking i may not be ready ( ACTUALLY i DONT)

BUt... knowing what is right
i will get my head straight
and prepare what is necessary to go for college

Wish me Luck!! XD

0 comments: