Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Really really

I must say...
not ever i would consider writing this in my blog page...
but, since we are all Friends~ (ehem XD)
i guess there's no harm done sharing what i think is right

Not too long ago,
like most teenagers, i was looking for a job
to keep me occupied, and at the same time earning extra pocket$$

So, i was browsing the internet
wandering here and there searching for a decent job
hah just as expected i gave up without a moment too soon
i was back to square one~

It was faith lol
a friend of mine showed up
and offered me an opportunity
guess what i did, i turned him down haha
lucky enough , he was persistent
and brought me to his world

Alright cut the chase....
the opportunity my friend offered, was a network marketing opportunity...
IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH COMPUTER WAD SO EVER

Now.... i've got myself into network marketing industry (lol sound absurd)
but its true
as for the company im working with~
Its Forever Living Product

Of course, there are reasons why i joined this Organization
and 1 of them...
its their product, they're great
i know..... u may think im biased
but its still early to judge me from my statement

If u guys hv questions that wanna ask me about
feel free to do so XD
via msn OR
meet me in person HEhe
ONly if u're interested of course lol

alright
i hv to say gdBye now
its getting late~
tata~^^

0 comments: