Monday, March 30, 2009

Classmates Fever!

OH..... man
what heck of a day today is
pretty tired....

well, its been a week now since i've started my coll life
to my surprise, got my assignment ald lol
will be expecting more of it soon =.=

woke up 830 in the morning ( that aint too bad XD)
got me all set and headed to college
hm.... all these aren't any unusual stories
UNTIL.....

technial English class started
we were given a homework last week
that is to search for any Eng term that somehow relates to Computer
(im currently in Foundation in IT btw)
and to have it explained to the classmates

It should be a normal homework given by lecturer and stuff like that
But, when it comes to the part where we hv to present those terms
they all ( my classmates) got all cranky and funky
asking silly and stupid questions LOl
it was funny though

ONe thing is that we weren't so tense Which is a good thing


Besides i've also encountered some Other things as well XD

0 comments: