Saturday, March 21, 2009

u gotta be kiddin me

damn it~

lol
i bet u didnt see that comin
well the fact that, it is!!!
know why?

wow i got my adrenalin flowing before i even started =.=
........

u see, suppose im having this orientation and "i dont know what they call this English Test"
over taylors college, ON Monday
which is off the hook~
definitely....
and finally, im getting somewhere and doin something

Of course, that went perfectly fine.... UNTIL,
i got this call from my agent,

"Dude, u're goin for driving test on coming Monday"
Right there on my couch,
watching FRIENDS........
Oh my G-O-D?
the Tv laughed at me =.=''

The recipe of this incident happening:
(a lil mix of misconception,misunderstanding,egg yolks,low IQ,flour,
baking soda,some jackASS and SO ON....)
ASk me via msn if u wanna know the whole story

THE MOST IRONIC part oF ALL of THESE was
they happen at the SAME TIME for god sake
"God, ya playing me? "ZZz

i know, its stupid making all these fusses over something like this
but i just couldn't help it

Once again....
Damn it!!

0 comments: