Friday, June 4, 2010

get together

hi peeps~

its been really hectic for the past couple weeks

nothing extraordinary, just friendly ol assignments, preparation for finals etc etc ; you get the point

actually, its not just all that

i have been (i would say) playing my guitar for a bit, surprise? dun be ;)

im still gettin the hang of it thou, its been god knows how long since i last played my guitar

BUT, im workin on it =)

some of the time, i have this feeling if im playin a song on a guitar or just some noise in front of my television.

anyhow, im still workin on it ~~

AND....

i was thinkin, its been really crazy this week and im finally taking a break over the weekends

So, anyone wanna get together, chit chat , have a lil drink, or spill secrets ;D would be great ~!

drop me a comment over the comment box or somewhere down below and let me know if

u too are takin a break and wanna have a get together~

well i guess that'll be all for the night~

time for guitar practice !!

toodles~

2 comments:

Juan said...

ajam

maturesoftlady said...

Dear Juan, I'm almost 60 an I never learned to play the guitar, my Frist husband played very well an he was in a band, played country western music, he died at age 35. His son plays an has been in a band but dosen't play much any more, he'll be 40 in October. It's always been a dream of mine to learn, well I'm not dead yet so thanks for posting this about your gutiar, I still might learn, I'll ask my son, he's always told me he would teach me, he taught himself.