Friday, June 18, 2010

That was me!!



I was taking a shower just then and i looked in the mirror

yeah i look myself in the mirror every single day

but normally i wont have a closer look at myself until just then

and y would i do that all of a sudden?

wait for it...

last week a friend of mine tagged me a photo on facebook,

a photo which I lost 5 years, and i thought i'd lost it forever

it came back, well technically

it was a photo of me when I was 12! (you prolly wont figure out which one's me)

and im glad a few other long lost friends of mine were tagged in the very same photo

*facebook FTW ! =)

so yeah, that was y i had a closer look at myself in the mirror

and Boy! hw much have i changed over the years~

i looked like a Piñata back then

but obviously i look way better right now

*and when i say Piñata i actually meant cute

O.O"

so, what did u look like when you were 12? ;)

4 comments:

Carney Cai said...

lol im still not twelve yet

johny said...

blog layout is amazing

dailylinkbuilding
blogcommenting

Land for sale said...

That's an interesting point. The reason they're gray is that the rest of the app uses gray to denote inactive items, so I

wanted to keep the same logic here. I'm always open to ideas, though, so I'll keep playing around with this stuff.
Land For Sale

jimi said...

I have chosen helluva interesting
stuff out of this amazing blog. I’d love to return again soon. cash advance apply